In light of our new world, we’re implementing some new policies and changes to our studio and our schedule. Please read all the following information. We will be following the LA County Roadmap to Recovery recommendations in addition to adding some of our own. We thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you soon!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
5 point yoga’s new policies:
1. Before coming to the studio, please be sure that you nor anyone you closely associate with has had any symptoms related to COVID-19.
2. Upon entering & exiting the studio, please be sure you wear a mask and keep your distance while signing in, preparing for class and paying.
3. We recommend you sign in and pay prior to coming to the studio. You can do this through Mindbody and it will ensure your spot in class, as well as, allow for a touch-less transaction.
4. We will limit our classes to no more than 12 people. If you have been quarantining with someone, you are welcome to practice closer together.
5. We will no longer provide rental mats, towels, blocks, or straps. We will have them for sale and encourage you to buy your own if you use them.
6. Classes will continue to be live-streamed. This means that you may be on camera in the background. By you coming to the studio you’re agreeing to allow us to use your likeness in the background of our filmed classes.
7. We will provide sufficient time in between classes to clean the studio before and after each class.
8. Upon arriving everyone will have to sign a new liability waiver.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Regarding our new class schedule:
As we continue this re-opening phase of our existence, we’re looking for teachers who are willing to teach publicly. Some of our teachers are unsure this is the right path forward for them. When we find great teachers willing to teach publicly, we will be adding more time slots. In the meantime see our current scheduled classes here.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Gyms and fitness/yoga studios (from LA County):
1. Employees and customers will be screened for symptoms, including cough and fever. Students feeling unwell should not come to class and reschedule their appointment.
2. Staff must wear a cloth face covering at all times.
3. Studio-goers must wear a cloth face covering when entering and exiting the gym and it is recommended that they be worn while practicing in the studio, but not required.
4. Physical distancing must be maintained. We have marked off spots for you to lay down your mat and be at least 6 feet away from your neighbor.
5. Reservations for your class are recommended as occupancy will be limited to 10-12 people per class. For our soft re-opening, you can sign up through Mindbody.
6. We will no longer rent yoga mats or provide blocks and straps. We are happy to sell you our used blocks at a discount. They have been cleaned and disinfected.
7. Yoga teachers must maintain six feet of distance from their clients and wear a face covering. Clients are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering while receiving instruction.
8. Class sizes will be limited to ensure a minimum of six feet of physical distance between patrons. Group exercise classes can only be offered if distancing requirements can be maintained and there is no person to-person physical contact.